HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a draft.


I really hope that I am not the only 5 month old who is watching this NFL draft. So many good players yet so few picks.
Another week has passed. this week was the last "official" PEPS group meeting. I really have grown fond of the group. The kids are super nice and there are even a few cute boys in group. The adults are a bit quirky but no more weird than Ammie and Pappa. I really like this boy named Connor in my group. He and I share the same birthday and were born in the same hospital. Turns out we were just a few rooms apart on November 22nd.
Last night Pappa and I took Big Nudge Mamma (Great Grandma) out for dinner. It was the three year anniversary of my Great Grandfather passing away. Ironically he passed away on the 22nd and I was born on the 22nd. I can tell that Big Nudge Mamma was sad last night. I tried to cheer her up with my smiles and playfulness. Pappa made a little toast to Great Grandpa last night over a glass of Cognac. Apparently Cognac was my Great Grandpas favorite drink. Pappa and Big Nudge Mamma held hands and got tearful while reminiscing over Great Grandpa. Pappa said that he is watching Big Nudge Mamma all the time and is really happy to see her with me. Pappa wanted to give Ammie a little quiet time at the house so after we dropped Big Nudge Mamma off Pappa took me over to his friends house, Jason and Lisa Moffatt. They are expecting a baby in about 4-5 more months. Pappa told me that I will have another playmate but we still don't know if it will be a boy or girl. By the time we got home it was almost 10 pm. I could tell Ammie wasn't too happy with Pappa. Apparently he told Ammie that we were at the Little Red Hen (A country bar near our house) and we were singing Karaoke and checking out women in jean shorts and cowboy boots. I couldn't tell if she was upset about the Red Hen comment or the fact that it was WAY past my bedtime. Sometimes Pappa has a sense of humor that Ammie doesn't really appreciate. :( Either way I had a great night hanging out with Pappa.
I have to give a big shout out to my Cousin Bon and Uncle Eddie for being my first followers on my blog, thank you for reading.
Time to hit the bed,
p.s. what do you think of me and Connor?

1 comment: