HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

So many "firsts"


Where to begin. It has been over a week since I last wrote. Since the last time I blogged I have experienced many new and exciting things for the first time. Lets start with this past weekend. On Saturday night we went to P.F. Changs with one of Pappa friends from work (Matt Nye) and his wife Kassia and their daughter Eleanor, who is about 1 month older than me. She is so cool, she can already sit up all by herself. Hopefully soon I will be able to sit up on my own without that crazy spongy bumbo seat thing that Ammie keeps sticking me in. On Sunday I went on my first hike with Ammie and Pappa up Tiger Mountain. The view at the top was amazing. When we got home Pappa and I did some gardening. I sat on the front porch in my little jump-a-roo while Pappa moved flagstone and planted more bushes for the garden. At times I got bored of the jump-a-roo so I fussed and Pappa put me in this little carrying pack and I was able to supervise his work from up close. After working up an appetite watching Pappa move heavy objects I came into the house and Ammie gave me my first taste of rice cereal. Lets just say things got messy.
Sunday night my Aunt Christina and her boyfriend Ryan came over and made dinner for Ammie and Pappa. I don't know what the heck they made but man it smelled soooooo good. I can't wait until I can get past this boring bland rice cereal and get on to the yummy stuff.
Tonight Ammie went out with her friend MaryJeanne for dinner and Pappa and I stayed behind and had dinner. Actually he fed me rice cereal for the second time, again it got REALLY messy. So messy that Pappa had to give me a bath.
Must sign off and get to bed before Ammie gets home. If she knew that Pappa let me stay up late to watch the Mariners game she would be mad. Night Night!

1 comment: