HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Today was a great day. I spent all morning and most of the afternoon at Big Nudge Mamma's house. It was so nice, I was able to take a 2 1/2 hour nap. Pappa picked me up around 2 ish. We went to the rock yard and bought more flagstone for the garden he has been working on for weeks. It is looking great! When i got home I got to see Archi, she was sooooo excited to see me. We played for a little for about an hour while pappa worked in the yard again. Then Ammi came home from her first day of teaching at the U of W. Go Dawgs! i'll be there in 17 more years. I hope pappa is saving money for my college fund. Pappa was still in gardening mode so while Ammi was at boxing class, Archi, Pappa and I went to buy plants for the garden. It was a little chilly outside but I was bundled up and super warm.
Tomorrow we are going to Great Aunt Dorothy's house for the Grandma's birthdays. This will be my first trip and Kenji's first trip to the farm. I am excited. Off to bed so I can be rested for a big day with the family tomorrow.
Will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment