HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A busy busy weekend.


Where to begin. Pappa came home from work on Friday, not as early as usual cause he is super busy with tax season winding down. I don't know what that means but Pappa said work is a little crazy.
Pappa took Arche (Grandma Ranchigoda) and I to Swansons Nursery. This time we actually made it before they closed. I can see why pappa loves gardening. They have so many great plants, bushes, trees, everything you can think of. While Pappa was shopping outside for plants, Arche took me inside and showed me the super huge fish in the pond. Pappa bought about a dozen or so plants for the newly landscaped front yard. This was my first trip to the nursery. I know for sure we'll be back.
Today we are heading to my Uncle Eddie's going away BBQ at his place. He is packing up and moving to San Francisco in a week or so. Even though i am only 5 months old I am going to miss him when he is gone.
Tomorrow Pappa is going snowboarding again. He said there is another 12 inches of fresh pow pow on the slopes. I guess that is good or something cause he gets so excited every time he sees the snow report. When he gets home Ammie, Pappa and I are going to take the grandmothers out for dinner and then drop them off at the Paramount to see Dreamgirls.
I would love to write more about my week and weekend but it's time to pack up the car and head to Uncle Eddies.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment