HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy, Busy Bee


Holy Cow, I am soooo sorry that I haven't written for quite some time. I don't even know where to begin. So many new things since my last blog.


Lets start with the travel department. Pappa and Ammie needed a little get-a-way from work, Seattle and apparently from me. So I let them go to Portugal and Spain for 9 days. Under one condition though. That they drop me off in sunny southern California so I could spend some time with my Archie (grandma) and Cea (grandpa). California was great. I got to spend lots of time with all of my second cousins and second aunts and uncles. You won't believe how much attention I got. Now I know what everyone means when they talk about getting spoiled cause I am the first grandchild. Almost everyday I got a chance to skype with Ammie and Pappa, just to let them know that I was ok and not causing to much trouble.


Every morning I would wake up a little extra early and wimper just enough to get Cea to pick me up and put me in bed with him so we could snuggle. I can't remember just how many parties we went to or how many were hosted at the house. But I sure had my fill of Sri Lankin parties over a nine day span.


So to jump ahead just a few weeks, I have started standing on my own now. I thought crawling was tough but this whole balance thing is really challenging. I'm not quite ready to try that first step thing but I know it is coming along soon.


I did manage to squirm out of my high chair the day and climb on top of the tray table before falling off and landing on my back. I think I scared the poo out of pappa cause he came running in a hurry and scooped me off of the ground. I cried for a little while but everything was ok after a few mins. I think I learned my lesson on climbing out of the high chair.


Day care has been a blast. I'm making lots of friends. Even with the bee that stung me one day and the older kid who bit me the next. I cried a little as a result of each attack but I shook it off and came back to school for more. No bee or biting kid is going to keep me away!


Time to hit the sack but I promise I won't wait so long to write next time.


XOXO

Divy-smurf.

No comments:

Post a Comment