HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

VIVA ESPANA!!!!


Unbelievable finish to world cup 2010! Although I slept through the most of the first and second half cause Pappa made me take my nap, I did get up in time to see the end of regulation and overtime.

So before I give more of an update let me give a big shout out to my friends Amy and Douglas who got engaged this morning.

So Pappa, Ammie, Kenji and I are down the Oregon coast at Cape Meare. An absolutely beautiful beach community south o Tillamook. We are down here with a big group of friends and my super cool Uncle Eddie. Yesterday Pappa went crabbing early in the morning and later made Sri Lankin crab curry. It smelt fabulous but Ammie said I still had to stick with my lentil and apple sauce. When Pappa got back from crabbing we went down to the beach with Kenji and all of our friends. We flew kites, threw the ball for Kenji, played soccer on the beach and even took a little nap.

Sorry this blog is so short but I have to get back to the post world cup party. Everyone is drinking mojitos, bloody marys and wine, of course I only get a bottle of milk. 21 more years till I can celebrate with the good stuff.

See all of you back in Seattle.

GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
Divi Potomus

No comments:

Post a Comment