HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess who had a birthday? I DID, I DID!!!!!!





Happy Birthday to me!

So here we are, the first year of my life. As you can see from the picture to the sides, the first year was capped off with a crazy snow storm and my first ever cupcake that Ammie made from scratch. I know if seems just like the other day that I came into this world. So many of you were there to see me for the first time as I entered this world at Swedish Hospital exactly 1 yr ago to the day. While I can't remember everyone that was there (I was a little tired) I do want to say thank you for being there from day one. Over the past 365 days not only have I done so many new and exciting things but I have met the most amazing people. I really wish I could thank everyone for all that you have contributed to my first year but if I did my birthday blog would look like credits at the end of a movie. So I am going to just say THANK YOU!

A really big thank you with lots of extra hugs and kisses to my most beautiful, giving and thoughtful Ammie. You have been the best Ammie that I could have ever imagined. I am also glad that I got your super good looks and not the bald look of Papa. Although it is looking more and more like I got stuck with his bowed legs.

I did want to give one more extra big thank you to my Archie, Cea and Uncle Eddie for flying up here from California for my birthday. I'm sorry that you left sunny Cali for the 25 degree cold weather and 6 inches of snow in Seattle. But on a good note, you did get to see me eat cupcakes. :)
Wish I could write a little more but it is way past my bedtime. Unfortunately my birthday has to end sometime.
Watch out world, here comes year number two!
XOXO
Divi-abominable snowman




No comments:

Post a Comment