HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

You can't stop me now!






Let me start off by apologizing to all my followers. I know I have been terrible about blogging but when you read on you'll understand how busy I have been. For a 10 month old my schedule is just so packed. I really wish Papa would get me one of those new fancy I-phones so I can blog while at daycare.

So here we are in October, summer is officially over, time to put away the two piece bikini and time to pull out the snow boarding gear.

Since the last time I wrote Ammie and Papa have signed me up for swim lessons (taught by my fabulous Aunt Christina) with the other kids in my PEP's group. I have to tell you, I love the pool. I went to my first ever pumpkin farm where I got to ride a cow train, pet/chase bunnies (no one told me how quick those little critters would be), watch Papa catch a 13 inch trout and play in a big barn of hay. A few weekends ago my cousins Tara and Sabrina from San Francisco came up to visit. It was so good to see my cousins again, the last time I saw them I was about 2 months old. Just last weekend Ammie and I were in San Francisco visiting uncle Eddie and cousins Tara and Sabrina. We drove to wine country and spent the weekend up there. Ammie was so unfair, she wouldn't let me take part in the wine tasting. I had to stick with apple slices and my boring bottle while everyone else got wine and cheese.

Oh my gosh, I think I forgot to tell you the most exciting thing since I last blogged. I AM WALKING NOW!!!!! So about three weeks ago Ammie, Papa and I were hanging out one weekend morning when I decided this three, four step thing is getting boring and it is time to walk. Now that I have a few weeks of walking down, along with many, many bruises I am starting to pick up the pace. Papa keeps telling me that if I can run this thing call the 40 yard dash in under 4.4 seconds we might be talking scholarships.

I know this hasn't been the most exciting blog but I just had to write something. Just a few more weeks till I get to put on my super cute costume for Halloween. Ammie told me if I wear this crazy costume that she got me that people will give me free candy. I can't wait to see how this Halloween thing works. I'll have some great pics and stories to share soon.

XOXO

Divy-swimmer & walker

No comments:

Post a Comment