HELLO WORLD!!!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Long Time No Blog!



OMG. Where has the time gone? It has been nearly a month since I last blogged. Where do I begin with the updates.
A few weeks ago I had my first experience at the beach. Papa, Ammie and I went to Discovery Park with Papa's old high school friend Gnom and his two girls.
I also went to my first birthday party and graduation party. Obviously not for the same person cause that would be off the charts genius. Papa has been busy moving his office back to Green Lake so we have been running all sort of errands getting the office all set up. It really looks nice, you should stop in and say hi to my Papa. He likes to keep the fridge stocked with cold drinks and goodies in the cupboard.
Last weekend I got my first experience at the driving range. Ammie went out with the girls to see the new Sex in the City movie so I had Papa all to myself. After seeing Papa's swing the other day I really think we should be spending more time at the range and less time in the garden. I hope Papa doesn't read this. :)
Now that I have crawling conquered I am working on this walking thing. Turns out walking is not as easy as it looks. I can pull myself up and almost stand all by myself but making the next step is a bit scary. It will come with time. I'll keep you posted.
I have moved past the mashed avocado and bananas and have now started eating carrots, yams, pears and apples. So far my favorite is the mashed yams.
Sorry for such a quick blog. I promise I'll write sooner next time. Must hit the bed. Big Nudge Mama is coming over early to spend the day with me. It is supposed to be sunny and nice, maybe we'll take a walk down to Papa's office and say hi.
Night Night
Divy licious

No comments:

Post a Comment